Friday, May 22, 2009

My All-Star Teams

With the All-Star game fast approaching, here are the guys who won my vote:

NL ALL-STARS:

C-Ivan Rodriguez, Astros
1B- Adrian Gonzalez, Padres
2B- Chase Utley, Phillies
SS- Hanley Ramirez, Marlins
3B- David Wright, Mets
OF- Carlos Lee, Astros
Alfonso Soriano, Cubs
Carlos Beltran, Mets
Starting Pitcher- Tim Lincecum, Giants


AL ALL-STARS:

C- Victor Martinez, Indians
1B- Miguel Cabrera, Tigers
2B- Brian Roberts, Orioles
SS- Derek Jeter, Yankees
3B- Michael Young, Rangers
OF- Jason Bay, Red Sox
Nick Markakis, Orioles
Torii Hunter, Angels
Starting Pitcher- Zack Greinke, Royals


And there you have it. My lineups for the All-Star game. Anybody I left out that you think should be in the starting lineup? Leave me a comment and we'll talk about it.

4 comments:

  1. Good lists! I particularly like Adrian Gonzalez at first.

    Any thoughts for closers? In the N. L. Both Trevor Hoffman & Heath Bell have been praticicaly perfect!

    I'm not sure about the AL though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the AL, Jonathan Papelbon and Mariano RIvera come to mind. I do like your choices in the NL even though I know they are biased on your part (come on, Padres and Brewers, those are your teams!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha! Well I do admit to my Bias! I suppose Rivera is the best AL choice ... makes sense to me.

    ReplyDelete